Xeront Technology is established in 2017 as an RND company targeting to manufacture wired and wireless networking, IoT and cloud products. Xeront has a strong background and experience with its core team having more than 20 years of experience on ICT sectors and delivered 300+ turnkey, consultancy and development projects all around the world. The company is focusing on developing and manufacturing high-quality IoT devices and equipments for telecommunications industry.
Xeront Technology has two offices located in İstanbul/Turkey and Famagusta/North Cyprus and high available cloud datacenter infrastructures splitted up to different locations.
We are looking for new team members that can help us continue to innovate and expand our bussiness.
If you are interested in working for Xeront, you can send your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter indicating your career interest.
We kindly remind you that this application is a general application. Your resume will be kept in our database for future opportunities and will be evaluated in case of a vacant position in line with your qualifications and career interest.
We are looking for experienced embedded systems engineers that can help us continue to innovate and expand both the Xeront IoT/Networking Products and Software Stack as well as services running on top of it.
- Develop code using the C/C++ and LUA programming language for embedded environments, with portability to various processors and platforms in mind
- Develop code using the PHP programming language and frameworks for cloud and integrate it to embedded software platform
- Work and integrate with OEM SDK & middleware software
- Deliver technical presentations to customers, partners and prospects
- Translate customer business issues and requirements into technical solutions
- Assist with the solution development and architectural design to meet specific customer needs
- Oversee customer reported issues, consolidate them into a resolution plan
- Manage technical scopes, requirements and end-user expectations
- Ability to lead projects, and manage complicated development schedules
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to customers and partners
- Evaluate product / software features and resolve related bugs
- Bachelor of Science (BS) and/or Master of Science (MS) Degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering (or related disciplines are also acceptable)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in embedded software development using the C/C++ languages
- Experience in LUA programming language
- Experience in Linux Shell (Bash, Ash, SH etc.) scripting
- Experience in Linux device drivers or Linux application development
- Experience developing software for RTOS'es (Realtime Operating System) such as FreeRTOS, OpenWrt, DD-WRT etc.
- Experience developing software using embedded SDKs and frameworks
- Experience in object-oriented programming and design
- Good understanding of component datasheets and schematics
- Familiarity with source control, bug tracking tools (Git, Jira, etc...)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English
- Experience with hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and strong team player
- Experience with Wi-Fi stack and application software development and debugging
- Experience in designing, developing, optimizing and maintaining networking and wireless products, including but not limited to, wireless routers, residential gateways, set-top boxes, repeaters, extenders, and other Wi-Fi related IoT products
- Strong competence and experience in Layer 2, Layer 3 networking
- Experience interacting with embedded devices using methods such as syslog, serial console, and SSH.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Embedded Linux Environments
- Designing PCBs is a huge plus
- Familiarity with at least one major Linux SOCs (Realtek, Mediatek, Qualcomm, TI etc.)
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Web Developers that can help us continue to innovate and expand both the Xeront IoT/Networking Products, Cloud Applications and Software Stack as well as services running on top of it.
- Participates in web site development and maintenance
- Develops standards compliant/cross-browser compatible code for web sites & applications
- Ability to accurately estimate work
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Maintains knowledge of evolving technologies and standards
- Ability to work in accordance with the development code and documentation standards
- Works with the Lead Developer and/or Dev Manager to determine the optimal technical approach for a project
- Collaborates with design resources as needed to facilitate overall project success
- Ability to learn new programs and technologies quickly
- Must have 2-5 years of experience
- Solid LAMP stack experience
- Experience with CSS Preprocessing (Sass, LESS)
- Experience with common frameworks Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, Symfony etc.
- Demonstrated ability to build fully responsive web sites and cloud applications
- Demonstrated experience with usage of web font technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of web application development best practices, including use case development, object-oriented analysis, design and programming, reusable design patterns and multi-tier architectures
- Knowledge of character encoding issues
- Cross-browser and cross-platform compliance in both Windows, Mac and Linux environments
- Knowledge of current and emerging web standards
- Ability to create efficient databases, stored procedures, triggers and SQL queries
- Knowledge of basic security risks associated with web sites/applications
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Strong troubleshooting, communication and time management skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
Nice to Have
- UI/UX design skills
- Competence in the three known platforms (Android, iOS, and Windows) will be an added advantage
- Experience with server-side technologies and frameworks